Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just a Wee Late

Okay, super late. I had a number of things distract me from participating in this sew along - from other sew alongs to indecision on what to sew. Now that I have a focus for summer-to-fall sewing, I am ready to begin. My upcoming sewing plans include many of Tim's wardrobe basics so hopefully this will go smoothly.

I actually only have nine garments to go. I made another pair of jeans in May, but I have yet to do an updated pattern review. The jeans are black and fit nicely into my wardrobe plan.

L

2 comments:

  1. No worries Elle, the year deadline has everyone putting it off I think. Looking forward to seeing your wardrobe plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been stalled by a bedroom redecoration but will be back as soon as I finished!

    ReplyDelete